top of page
Manufacture of chromatic, diatonic and other accordions.
The instruments are handmade with high quality noble materials (leather, ebony, wood, horsehair).
Particular attention is paid to the aesthetics and sounds of the instrument.
Different stages of production :
- Carpentry (edging of boards and wood profiles)
- Machining of bed bases, tables, keyboards and registers (digital milling)
- Sanding & varnishing
- Weaving of the grid & manufacturing of the bellows (collaboration with the weaver Zoë Montagu)
- Formatting of mechanics & registers
- Gluing of music leathers & waxing with beeswax
- Pre-tuning on box springs then finishing in the cash register
- Listen to the instrument !
bottom of page